Easy to make cookies, fun for kids to eat!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup of ground fresh Selina Naturally® Raw Organic Flax Feeds
- 1/4 cup chopped finely Selina Naturally® Organic Pecans
- 8-10 drops blossom stevia
- 1/4 cup Lakanto golden
- 4 ounces of butter, room temp
- 1 cup of blanched almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt®
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Blend together with a mixer the room temperature cream cheese and butter. Mix in the lakanto and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients including the nuts and seeds. Beat in the eggs to the butter mixture then slowly add the dry ingredients until fully combined. Spoon batter onto a greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
-Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes
* Maya says to ENJOY!