Are you under a lot of stress these days? Learn how to relieve normal daily anxiety and stress in an easy and healthy way.
When we are stressed our bodies naturally kick into a “fight or flight” response. While our bodies are perfectly designed to ignite this mode in emergency situations, everyday stressors initiate this response and it eventually takes a toll on us physically and mentally.
When we are stressed out our bodies tend to go into an acidic state depleting the immune system, causing us to get sick more easily. Mineral intake will normalize the bodies homeostasis and alkaline its terrain, this helps fight off sickness! The buildup of toxins and acids combined with STRESS creates massive amounts of inflammation in your body and joints. Your body will have to work that much harder to stay balanced and deal with the damaging effects the inflammation is causing.
Learning simple steps to alleviate stress can bring our bodies back to a balanced state that will allow increases energy and focus, combats illness, relieves aches and pains, and heightens problem-solving abilities .
Relaxation Response looks like….
- Decreased heart rate
- Breathing becomes slower and deeper
- Blood pressure drops or stabilizes
- Relaxing of the muscles
- Your body begins to heal
Periods of stress can last just hours or many days. Any period of stress depletes the body of minerals, vitamins and other nutrients that cause fatigue and decreased health and wellness.
Fight back with Stress-X, a nourishing blend of vitamins, minerals, herbs and enzymes to help you relax, adapt, replace and nourish.
How To De-Stress
Breath– First and foremost, take a moment to sit down and breath deeply.Try to breathe from the abdomen, getting as much fresh air as possible in your lungs. The more oxygen you get, the less tense, short of breath, and anxious you feel!
Stress-X– Take a Chill Pill! This all natural blend of herbs, minerals, enzymes will nourish your body. Trace Minerals Research team added minerals including magnesium, calcium and over 72 ionic trace minerals to supercharge the formula for increased absorption and assimilation. They added a food concentrate complex that includes a Citrus Bioflavonoid complex, Rice Polishing concentrate, Spirulina and naturally occurring enzymes, including Amylase, Protease, Lipase and Cellulase. A few key anti-stress herbs they have mindfully chosen for this formula are:
- Eleuthero Root -Also known as Siberian ginseng, is great for increasing stamina and simply great for promoting overall health.
- Valerian Root– A root known for the ability to calm and promote better sleep. This root is found in many anti-anxiety and depression supplements on the market. Valerian seems to act like a sedative on the brain and nervous system.
- Wood Betony Herb– Wood Betony has a powerful reputation to relieve migraines and anxiety. It’s also claimed to treat ailments ranging from coughs to lack of libido. This super herb doesn’t stop there, it’s also supposed to help with toothaches, sleeping troubles, diarrhea, menstrual problems, mouth and throat irritations, and skin conditions! It really is the miracle herb.
- Borage Herb– Also known as starflower, it’s medicinal properties come from it’s leaves that supply calcium, vitamin c, potassium, fatty acids, and zinc. Borage is well known for its soothing qualities and has been used to treat nervous conditions for centuries. Borage is used to restore the adrenal glands to their natural balance, which in turn creates a calmer state.
- Chamomile Flower– This flower is known to be calming and have anti-inflammatory properties. It’s therapeutic uses include a relaxing sleep aid, treatment for fevers, colds, and stomach ailments. Chamomile can be applied topically and is perfect at relaxing sore muscles and tight joints.
- Hops Flower– Yes, this is the same hop that is used to brew beer! Hops help with anxiety, nervousness, irritability, tension, sleep disorders, and so much more. Hops is great for improving your appetite.
- Skullcap Herb– This is a comforting herb that is traditionally used to alleviate nervous tension and exhaustion. It has been used for more than 200 years as a mild relaxant and as a therapy for anxiety and convulsions.
- Magnesium– Famously known to provide protection from a number of chronic diseases, especially those associated with aging and stress. Mg helps our bodies maintain balance, avoid illness, perform well under stress, and maintain a general state of good health. Try a product called Aquon Matrix® by Selina Naturally® for your daily mineral and magnesium boost!
~Find your Stress-X today at selinanaturally.com and be stressed NO MORE!~